A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!


I am quite pleased with my -2lb weight loss for week 23!

I feel that the less I have to loose the slower it is coming off, I noticed today on my ticker that my BMI is not in the 30's any more! And on the scale this morning it said my BF was 33% I think the BF # could be better but I like seeing that my BMI is only 29! Maybe I will have to do some strength training to loose the BF and gain some muscle!

I thought I would share my thoughts on some of the new NS meals,
~~Breakfast~~

Apple Toaster Pastry and Strawberry Toaster Pastry:
-- Both were quite small in size and they didn't really "toast" very well? They should have just called them pastry's? But I was pleasantly surprised that they filled me up for quite a long time and I thought they would be sweeter but they had a nice taste, not too sweet. I have heard that Kellogg's offers a Low Fat Strawberry Pop-Tart that has almost the same nutrition value but is bigger? The only down side is that it doesn't have the high protein value!?

~~Dessert~~
Chocolate covered Caramel Popcorn:
--Although I really enjoyed this item, I really didn't find too much of a difference between this one and the regular caramel popcorn?! I also think I would rather have 1cup of air popped popcorn instead of having this tiny little treat!? It is also about the same in nutrition value!

I need to start thinking and finding replacement meals to sub for my NS meals. I have found a really yummy cereal that is very similar (actually has less cals - unfortunately less protein too) to the NS granola cereal. It is Nature's Path I found it at IGA but it is also available at Costco in a much bigger box! YUM !

6 comments:

Jordanna said...

Yahoo, congrats on the 2 lb loss this week...I guess being on program 100% actually works lol

You are going to lose less as you get smaller...it's a matter of %...you have less to lose so a smaller % is dropped. You can't create to much of a calorie defecit or your body would starve....

You're doing great, and it's still coming off...obviously something is working!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks Jordanna! ;)

Jordanna said...

PS...I agree with you about the caramel popcorn...they both taste the same and seem like a bit of a rip off as far as dessert goes.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Strength training is always a good idea! Congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this site daily, if so then you will definitely take pleasant experience. garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia garcinia cambogia fruit extract powder - garcinia cambogia dosagem usual - garcinia cambogia

Anonymous said...

You've made some decent points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site. rippln app - teeurl.com - broadripple is burning lyrics youtube

my blog ... rippln Reviews