A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Monday !


Four days cheat free !
Step count for Friday=5934
Step count for Sat.=5421
Step count for Sun.=4675


I seriously think there is something wrong with my pedometer, I walk the same distance now as I did two weeks ago (same path- same everything). I used to count 5000 steps on this walk alone but lately I have only been getting about 2500 steps from my nightly walk? And I'm taking the same route every night!? WTH ? I'm going to get a Omeron pedometer this weekend! I've heard lots of people say they are really good? I just get so frustrated when I go for my 45min walk and before I leave I check my pedometer, it usually says about 2500-3000 and I think to myself wow I should have 8000 steps by the time I get home !! And then I get home, check the pedometer and it only reads about 5500 steps?! grrr WTH? It's just not right!?



So my weekend went fairly good, I spent most of my day on Sat. cleaning the house and my girlfriend and her hubby came over Sat night. We watched Cars it's a good kids movie, it was cute, I like Mater! The baby shower on Sun. went good too, not as many people showed up as I thought would!? It was pretty much our side of the family only, and only one of her brothers showed up?! I suppose it was probably better that way anyway cause I'm not sure if the basement would have been big enough for more!

So if you noticed my feeling for today is jealous, you may be asking why I am jealous? Well after the baby shower I realized that I am probably the only one that hasn't had kids yet and I desperately want them! There were two other girls at the shower that were pregnant, this is what I am jealous of! My hubby says he doesn't want a Sept. baby (cause it seems like everyone in my family was born in Sept.) and he doesn't want a winter baby. I kinda feel the same way and have agreed to wait till summer to try to get pregnant cause then that would make a spring baby but part of me can't help but think that these are just excuses and that maybe he is too selfish to have babies? He enjoys his possessions and although he doesn't think he is a materialistic type person I think he just might be? So hopefully by Sept. we will be pregnant and if we aren't I am going to think that these are just his excuses and I will no longer care when I have a baby, as long as I get to have one! I think he is more worried about the cost of having a baby and the things you have to give up to raise a baby? I also wish we had more of a nest egg built up before we have kids but I feel if we wait for that I'll be too old to have babies! I just feel that we would be able to figure it out if it happened and I'm sure we would have a ton of support from our family. So here is to hoping that by the end of this year we are pregnant! My plan is that (hopefully) as soon as I get to goal I will get pregnant and will start putting the pounds on ! Sounds funny to tell people that I am getting thin just so I can get fat!? he he But at least I will look sexy fat, and people will know that I am pregnant fat and not just gaining weight? LOL Plus it will be way easier too loose the 30lbs baby weight as opposed to the 130lbs I would have had to loose if I got pregnant before I lost weight!?

3 comments:

Denise Potter said...

well then, lady, i guess we'll just have to see what happens this summer

Annieann77 said...

Hopefully I'll be putting on a few pounds ! ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

There probably is something wrong with your pedometer - it is not accurate! http://www.biotrainerusa.com/clinical.asp explains their limitations. I prefer my BioTrainer.