A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday This n' That ! :)

So it looks like winter has hit us again, the roads are treacherous and the snow is knee deep!! It took the hubby two hours to shovel our driveway last night and that was using the quad with a snow plow on it! I took the dog for a walk last night but it was a really quick walk due to the sub zero temperatures (-30C). I was only able to get 4714 steps in for the day and since tonight is bowling night I don't imagine my step count today will be much better?!

I watched a new reality show last night and actually really enjoyed it but I have missed the first few episodes?! Has anyone else seen THIS show? I found it quite humorous and wish I would have started watching it from the first episode!


I am so determined to get into Onederland next week that I am going to push myself just a little harder this week. I found this on the web and hope THAT it will help me get out of the 200's! Hopefully all the rest of you are still managing to keep your resolutions (if you made one).



3 comments:

Elaniom said...

You are sooo gonna hit Onderland this week and I am sooooo jealous!! YOu have done a great job and I am happy to have been around to see it! You have been a most inspiring and supportive blogmate and I really appreciate it!!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks Kellie! :) ((blush))

Anonymous said...

Annieann, not only am I watching Beauty and the Geek, but I interview the eliminated contestants after the show!

- Susan
sockmonkeyninja