A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

UPDATE:




Well I finished my lunch, Split Pea Soup, and it was quite thick, kinda creamy. I don't really know what pea soup is "suppose" to taste like but this soup didn't taste anything like peas? It had quite a lot of onion flavor but other then that it seemed kinda bland? I don't think I will order it again, I base this decision on the way my tummy felt about 10 min. after I ate it..... which was not a good feeling! It was making some pretty funky rumbling noises that were not hunger rumblies!

After lunch settled, I went to pick up my car from Bubbles and I must say I am completely pissed! I'm so mad at those lazy sh*ts! I paid $45 to get my SUV a basic wash, which is suppose to include exterior wash (which it was and looked good on the outside) and a interior clean. Which apparently only includes "light dusting" and a "quick vacuum", as I got into my car I noticed that the seats still looked covered in dog hair and the arm rest was completely filthy! I went back inside to ask if vacuuming was suppose to be part of the package and that it looked like they missed this part! I was informed that it is hard to get dog hair out of certain fabrics and that they can't spend all day trying to get my dog's hair off the seats!?!? And when I pointed out how dirty the arm rest was I was told that the package I bought only covered "light dusting" and that this is considered "detailing"! WTH !! I paid $45 for a crappy vacuum job and light dusting! NEVER AGAIN - I'm so mad! The only fortunate/ un-fortunate part is that it was a gift card from Christmas and I still have $60 on it, but if I would have know that for $60 more I could have gotten my vinyl detailed I might have done that instead!? But then part of me thinks -- are you flippen nutz to pay over $100 for some kid to vacuum and wipe down your vinyl!? I could do a way better job for free! So now I have $60 left on this gift card and someday I will have to use it up and probably complain about it again! Grrr - I wrote a e-mail to the manager, I don't expect anything from the letter but I wanted to vent and let them know that I was unhappy! There prices are ridiculous!

No comments: