A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday THIS n THAT

I am absolutely thrilled by the number of comments I received yesterday! I love getting comments, thank you to everyone for leaving such nice words! ;)

I volunteered to host my niece's baby shower and was searching the net for fun games. I came across a couple really cute and simple ones that I think I will use, "My water broke" and "Dirty Diaper"! I can't wait, I am thinking about handing out pictures (in frames) of Kenzie as the prizes. I was at a shower last year where they did this as the prize and thought it was a super good idea! Now I just have to wait for my brother to e-mail me a few pic's so I can get them developed! I also have a baby shower to go to this Sat. for one of the hubbies cousin's, she had a baby boy on Friday, 6lbs 5oz and named him Ryder!? Maybe they will have some good ideas at it too? I love babies hopefully by the time I loose all this weight and get to goal we will start trying to get pregnant and maybe by 2008 we will have one of our own! I'm getting old you know (29) and getting pregnant at an older age has more health risks! I know it is possible but I really don't want to be 35 and popping out babies, crap if that happened I would be 55 with a 20 year old probably still living at home!? No thanks!


I forgot to post my step count for the 16th, it was 7571 and for yesterday we went to hubbies aunts house for her birthday so I never got my daily walk in which therefore only made my step count 3621 for the day. And since tonight is bowling night I don't expect a very high count for today either! Oh well! ;)

Has anyone else been watching THIS show? Last night was so flippin funny, they were in Seattle and only got 7 contestants cause everyone else sucked! LOL I can't understand how some of these people just don't see why they didn't make it to Hollywood! It's like they actually think they can sing!? Too funny! Yesterday I didn't eat my afternoon dairy/protein snack, so for supper I had NS lasagna with meat sauce. Put a little shredded cheese on it and baked it in the oven! OMG it was to die for! amazing, so good! Just like you would have in a restaurant! Did I already say it was yummy!? he he

Sometimes I like to check out this website THAT is for women who are TTC. It is also full of women's health suggestions and topics, so if you are TTC you may be interested!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're reading this blog, please place your pin on the guest map so Annieann77 can see where her visitors are from.

And congrats on Onderful Onderland, Annieann !!

You Know Who

Anonymous said...

Hi Annieann, Congratulations on ONEDERLAND!!! Awesome!

If you're an AI fan, you should come over to the reality TV website I help run: www.fansofrealitytv.com. We do interviews with the contestants when it gets down to fewer of them, so if you ever have a question to ask one of them, let me know! I got to talk to Randy Jackson last week.

- Susan (sockmonkeyninja)

Kim L said...

Woohoo! Sounds like you're doing great!

I think the best gift for those attending showers or any type (baby, wedding, etc.) is to have NO GAMES. I think they all pretty much suck.

Unless the baby shower game involves something to do with getting some good lovin' and trying not to get preggers, count me out! If so ... call me!

pregnant quiz said...

One of the first things that a woman should become familiar with is her ovulation cycle. As fertilization only takes place when the egg is on the way to the uterus, it is imperative that you are familiar with this process.