A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

THIS n THAT

So tomorrow is Groundhog Day! How exciting, everyone waits to hear if a furry little rodent tells us how much longer winter is going to last?! Apparently THIS is a very special day around the world! So here is to hoping that the little guy won't see his shadow and winter will be over! I think I'm wintered out and I would be very happy to see some green.



I watched Beauty and the Geek again last night, I love THAT show and wish I would have watched it from the beginning! :( I think they are looking for people for the next season so I will have to pay attention to when season 2 starts and watch from the beginning! I thought the show would be really cheesy and all the beauty queens would make fun of the geeks and treat them horrible but it isn't really like that at all! One of the beauties actually has a crush on one of the geeks! I'm not too sure yet if she is just leading him on or if she actually has feelings for him? My favorite geek is Scooter!



So I'm planning a "cheat day" -- Valentine's Day! I already told the hubby what I want for my "romantic" dinner on the 14th! Nachos, yup that's right .... nachos.... hmmm - I can hardly wait, I'm so excited!! :) I actually don't think they will be that bad for my diet, I found some corn/ nacho chips that only have 250 cals per serving and a serving size is 32 chips! That should be plenty of chips for a meal! And the fat and all the other stuff on the label weren't too bad either (I can't remember the numbers), so I figure if I save a dairy serving for my supper and get some Low Fat cheese and load on the veggies (green peppers, tomatoes, hot peppers and olives for my fat). They really shouldn't be too bad?! I have only been able to find Low Fat Mozza cheese is that all you can get in low fat cheese, is mozza ???

5 comments:

Jordanna said...

cracker barrel chedder cheese has a low fat variety

Annieann77 said...

hmm - thanks J!

Denise Potter said...

Super store sells a now fat marble cheese. I don't know how it would add up for you but its 2 points for a whole cm thick slice for me.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Hmmm... I haven't given much thought to V-day meals yet... but now you've got me thinking! Maybe sushi. Anyway, hope you enjoy your nachos! (You can always add some beans, too, for extra protein and fiber.)

Annieann77 said...

Oh- good idea !! I think I just might add some beans or pick up a bean dip to go with my salsa!

YUM :)