A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday !

Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!

I don't think I have ever been excited to get on a scale, but this morning I could hardly wait to see what numbers would appear on the evil scale! I was so worried that, just my luck, this would be the week where I gained or didn't loose anything at all! But I am pleased to announce that I had an awesome weigh in and that I am now in Onederland!

Week 21= -1.8lbs 198.6lbs !!! :)


Yipee! I wish that iblogs was still active and that I could retrieve some of my old posts! I remember writing about reasons why I wanted to loose weight and things I couldn't wait to do once I reached my goal!? I would like to re-visit that and see if my thoughts have changed? I think I remember saying something about how happy I would be when my boobs stuck out further then my tummy?! Which is the case now but I think I am more amazed when I sit down and I can actually see my belt and zipper on my pants! Before that would all be hidden under the roll! he he I am starting to feel things on my body that I haven't felt for a long time ... like bones! and they hurt! Who knew that it hurt to get tickled, that your bones hurt from getting poked? Anyway I am quite pleased why my progress and I would definitely recommend NS to anyone who needs to loose a few.


I feel like everyone has taken their stupid pills today or maybe it is "idiot awareness day" cause holy crap there is a lot of stupid people out there today!! grrr I get so frustrated with morons, they give me a headache! I think it is going to be a long day!


**I'm not sure if you have noticed but I put a new guest book link on the upper right hand side of my blog. It is super cute, cause you pin a little person where you live. If you haven't checked it out yet and pinned your little person on my map you should! This way I have an idea of just how far everyone is from me! **

9 comments:

Fatinah said...

way to go chicklet!

Vickie said...

Congrats on onederland!!!!!

Jordanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE...I am sooo happy for you...a bit jealous!! But soooo happy. That's just awesome. I clicked on your blog and immediately started grinning when i saw that ONEDERLAND!!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks ! :)

Barb said...

Looks like you're halfway there!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Congrats!
Thanks for your visits & comments on my blog -- and for the link in your sidebar!

I now have you in my Hot Blogs link list in my sidebar @ It's A Blog Eat Blog World!

~mo

Unknown said...

Yay for you!!!!

Elaniom said...

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you, but like Jordanna, sooo jealous too!! I knew you could do it!! And I am so glad that I could be around to witness it!! Keep the inspiration coming!! Who knows, I might actually see Onderland myself someday!!!

Congrats!! I am proud to know ya!!

Sally JPA said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful.