A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I suppose I should post something? :)



Well today is Thursday and I would usually do a THIS or THAT post but today I kind feel a little blah?! I'm not too sure what to post about? I'm trying to remain positive about this situation the hubby and I are in (re: the truck)but part of me believes that maybe we will just have to start over (financially and credit wise), maybe I do need a second job? I got a call from the bank today and we are approved for getting the line of credit but there are a lot of things they still want us to provide them? I don't understand why we are having such a hard time with getting a loan? I have never had money problems before and I used to think that I was quite lucky when it came to money? Maybe someone wished horrible things on us? or maybe it is just our year to see just how far we can be stretched without snapping? Our first year of marriage seemed so easy, besides having to deal with MIL and FIL always on our case about making babies!? Now this year I think is going to be a "learning" year for both of us, I always thought it was suppose to get easier the older you got ??


**ANNOUNCEMENT !! ** Guess who is back and recommitted to NS !?? That's right .... Jordanna if you haven't already checked her out you should !!


As for my steps yesterday I think I did fairly good! 7710 steps for the day! Tonight is bowling night so it will be interesting to see how many steps I get from that!

3 comments:

Elaniom said...

YAY!!! On the steps!! I knew you'd be right on my tail eventually!! I figured it was all your stress lately!

I am so glad to hear that Jordanna's back!! I still can't access her blog though!! Any thoughts?

I hate to hear about your other issues. Just think of all this as just a little bump along the road. I am sorry to tell you that this will not be the first one either. All you can do is stick close to him and face it together. You guys will come out so much stronger after every trial!! Take it from an old pro!! Finances are a minor issue!! Live, Love, and be Happy!!!

Elaniom said...

opps, nevermind, it's working now!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks Kellie! :) I've always been told that "it is work to make it work but the pay offs are big"! and "whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" Hopefully these are people are right and me and the hubby will only become stronger from this experiance! ;)