A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in!




For week 19, I was only able to shed -1lb which was just enough to get me my 50lb bear! I must say that I think New Years was more of a "cheat" day then Christmas was and I'm glad the holidays are over so I can get back into my routine. Today I will also start a mini-challenge with NS member Kellie and NS member Jordanna to loose 14lbs by Feb.14th! and as you can see my pedometer ticker is slowly moving, I found that yesterday I took the advice of Kellie and spread my steps throughout the day to get a total of 7470 steps yesterday, not bad ?!




My stress level is at about the highest it has ever been! I don't even think I was this stressed last year when I was planning my wedding, buying a house and my mom was really sick (all in the same month)? I can't wait for this week to be over and have everything sorted out with the hubbies vehicle! I am finding that the older I get the more I hate dislike banks, insurance companies and lawyers~! I need to find a way to get more income into the house, I was thinking of getting a second job but I really have no time for a second job? It's not like we are broke .... I'm just money hungry and like to see big numbers in the bank... positive numbers not debt numbers! I wish I could go back in time knowing what I know now! I think I would have done things a lot different? But I guess for now all I can do is sit down, hold on tight and enjoy the ride!?


10 - Pound (Female) Pound says congratulations on your initial weight loss.She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight



20 - Commitment Losing 20 lbs. proves you have the commitment you need to succeed, but a little inspiration from Commitment couldn't hurt




30 - Community Community Bear says take advantage of the support systems around you. Whether in a chat room or living room, don't be shy about your goals


40 - Determination You said you would do it and you did! That's 40 lbs. down and your very own Determination Bear to boot




50 - Encouragement Wow! Losing 50 lbs. is a great accomplishment. Encouragement Bear hopes you will help other people reach their weight loss goals

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

50lbs????? Way to go doesn't seem enough! That is just so amazing!

Elaniom said...

Congrats!! You go girl!! Even if I kick your tail in the step challenge, I got nothing on your commitment to your weight loss!! I am still trying to "re-earn" that 20 pound bear I got before October!!

Oh, and I will kick your tail in the step challenge!! ;)

Jules said...

WOW! Look at that cute bear with that big 5-0 on it! Woo hoo!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!