A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday again...


Tis the season I suppose .... it seems like everyone around me is sick, I just know my turn is coming! Our weekend was fairly good, MIL's birthday was on Sat. so we went to Red Lobster for dinner. I'm not much of a fish eater even though I know it's good for you so I had the grilled chicken. I just love those little buns you get, too bad they are 200 cals each!!! I never bothered to weigh myself and see just how bad I was, hopefully it wasn't too bad and my weigh in on Wed. will be ok! Sunday my hubby wasn't feeling too well, mostly just tired during the day but after supper he had a full blown cold! We went to bed early but I feel like I didn't even sleep? He was so hot but said he felt cold, I'm not looking forward to tonight! He is going to be so sick and I just know I'm probably going to get it!?
As for my steps on the weekend, I didn't do too many on Sat. because we went out in the evening but I cleaned my house top to bottom so that should have burnt some calories. Friday step count was 7941, Saturday was 2389 and for Sunday 6348 steps! I still think I'm going to get my butt kicked by Kellie but that's ok. ;)

1 comment:

Elaniom said...

*dancing around my tiny office*

I thought I had lost my lead!! We have some work to do on those pesky weekends, huh. Lets each come up with one way to increase our steps naturally (i.e.without adding to walk length) and report back tomorrow.

Oh, and those biscuits are the ONLY thing are Red Lobster I like and I am a seafood fanatic!!