A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!

Well after forgetting to put my pedometer on yesterday and kicking myself in the butt for most of the morning I have can honestly say I don't think I will ever forget to put it on again! maybe!? lol I ended up getting 4259 steps for the day and for Monday I had 8355 steps! Not bad, but I'm almost certain I would have had double my steps for yesterday if I would have remembered to put the pedometer on!




My weigh in this morning went good, I was able to keep myself in ONDERLAND -- so there is no going back now! I have noticed that my weight loss numbers are not dropping as fast as they were before and I'm not sure if it is because I have only been about 89.9% on plan or if it is just because I don't have as much to loose now and it is going to get a little harder to get more then one pound losses!? This week I managed to loose exactly -1lb!



That brings me down too 197.6lbs !! I still find it hard to think that I am Onehundred and ... I still feel like typing and saying "I weigh Twohundred and .... " I look at my ticker and can't believe that is my weight - I see how close I am to goal and how far I have come! It gives me a huge sense of pride I have never lost this much weight before or stuck to a program for this long. Speaking of which, I received another shipment of food yesterday and yes my 50lb bear was in there !! It was also full of new and improved foods that I am excited to try! I want to try and make this order last about two months and slowly "wean" myself off NS by adding normal "healthy" choices, hopefully this won't affect my weight loss and I can keep the numbers going in the right direction!

Last night for dessert I tried the new Oatmeal Raisin Cookie -- it was amazing, soft, chewy with a nice flavor! I will definitely order again! For breakfast this morning I had the improved Blueberry Muffin and it was also very good and much better then the old ones, it didn't have that artificial flavor taste, I could actually see the blueberries but the muffins did look a bit smaller?! For lunch I will be having the new Split Pea Soup, my hubby saw it and said it looked like "baby poop" -- like he would know what baby poop looked like!? LOL I have never had pea soup so I won't be able to compare it to any store bought or restaurant style soup which could be a good thing? So I don't really now what to expect, I have heard good things about it and will keep you updated with my review.




Yesterday I got those pics of Kenzie developed and found some frames at the dollar store. I also found little tiny plastic babies for the game I want to play ("My Water Broke"). I dropped my car off at Bubbles this morning and walked to work from there, I'll have to go back to pick it up this afternoon. I think after work I will also go back to Michael's and the dollar store for a few more gift ideas to put in with the pictures. Then go home to try a new item for dinner, I'm thinking either the meatloaf or the fajita, and then take the dog for her walk and relax!




2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Congratulations are in order - both on another loss and receiving your 50 lb bear...that's so remarkable!!

Cheers to trying new foods!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leanne - you're more determined than ever. Where's a pic of the 50 lb bear? Is he skinnier than the others? Keep up the great work (and it is work when you're loosing weight but the payoff is worth it).