A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally ....



The past weekend was super busy and fairly productive. I had to work Saturday so while I was working the hubby was out shopping for his truck, he found one he liked so after work he took me to see it. It is a 2003 GMC 3/4ton HD, extended cab 4x4. It looked good to me and we took it for a test drive, seemed to be good so we bought it! YAH!! I finally got to drive myself to work today! :) Saturday night we went out for dinner with the in-laws an then we headed to the baby shower for the hubbies cousin, this baby is a pound lighter then my niece and looked so tiny! It's amazing how one pound can make that much of a difference! She got lots of clothes and books, not too much everyday stuff - like Vaseline, diaper rash cream, baby powder, etc. Sunday I cleaned the house in the morning and went out to St.Albert to see an old friend that was in town for a short visit. We had lunch together and she informed me on all the latest news in her life, then I headed to my brothers to visit for a while before making my hour journey back home! While I was at my brothers I got his wife to make me a disc with some pictures of Kenzie (for the baby shower and for myself) ;) I played around with the four pics she gave me -- making them black and white and I put a fog around the border of the pic, they looked really good. I thought I e-mailed them to my work e-mail last night but I must not have done it right cause they weren't in my inbox when I got to work today!? ? I'll have to try again tonight so I can post one of them here and show you!

Today I start another challenge with Jordanna. I have noticed that since Christmas it seems that I disregard a lot of the "extras" I sneak throughout the day and have been eating out way too many times this month. I feel like I am slowly slipping off the wagon and if I don't get back on now I am afraid I will start going in the other direction!? So Jordanna has asked me to join her in a 10 day 100% challenge starting today. I need to be 100% everyday (no sneaking bites here and there or going out for meals) for 10 days straight. But if I sneak a bite off the hubbies plate or go out for dinner then I start back at day 1. Hopefully it will help me stay on track, I think it will be quite the challenge -- I am going to try and start introducing my own foods this month and start to wean myself off off NS. So I won't be able to be 100% NS for long but hopefully it will keep me from going out to eat!?

My step count for the weekend was ok Friday I did 6020, Saturday (wasn't as good cause we went to the baby shower and didn't get home till after 9) 3797,and Sunday was 7099.

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

oh man, you're goin down sucka!!

Elaniom said...

And the Smack down begins!!! LOL!!

Glad to hear the truck issue has improved!

Not sure if I will join you guys on the 10 to 100% thing. I am currently failing miserably on the challenges I am invovled in. Well see!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here annieann77-takinitoff.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research points that almost 80% of all U.S. adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.