A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits


I feel like such a dummy today, I pulled a Kellie this morning and forgot to put my silly pedometer on! It makes me so mad that I forgot to put the stupid thing on! grrr I think I'm so mad about it cause I know I will be doing a ton of walking today! On my lunch break I need to go drop some paperwork off at the bank and I was going to drop my car off at Bubbles and walk back to work! Then after work I need to do some shopping for Kenzie's baby shower!! Every time I take steps at work I feel like kicking myself in the butt! So needless to say my step count will be super low for today even though I plan on walking a lot of miles! I didn't even record my steps from yesterday in my journal so I can't even post how many steps I had yesterday (I know it was in the 8000!).

For my 10 day 100% challenge with Jordanna I did really good yesterday and stayed on plan 100% but this morning I had no NS breakfast's left so I opted for the hubbies Sugar Crisp cereal, which isn't too bad - 140 cals, 1.5g Fat, but it has 17g of sugar!! I think it is comparable to the new NS toaster strudels? I am also on my last NS lunch - Tuna Salad :( yuk!! Hopefully I get my shipment today and tomorrow I will start again on being 100%. I'm so excited for this shipment, there should tons of new and improved items! And I should be getting my 50lb bear!! :)

Your Slanguage Profile
Canadian Slang: 75%

Aussie Slang: 50%

British Slang: 50%

New England Slang: 50%

Prison Slang: 25%

Victorian Slang: 25%
What Slanguage Do You Speak?
Good thing I AM CANADIAN !!! :)

3 comments:

Elaniom said...

WHAT!?!? I LOVE the tuna salad and the chicken salad too!! They are my fave lunches!!

As for the pedometer thing, I am not sure, but I think you were calling me stupid....hhhhmmm....
;)

Annieann77 said...

oh, no no -- not at all... I'm just stating how we have both made the silly mistake of not wearing the pedometer when we are challenging each other ?! ;)

Barb said...

Yikes!

Prison Slang: 50%

Canadian Slang: 25%

New England Slang: 25%

Southern Slang: 25%

Victorian Slang: 25%

Aussie Slang: 0%