A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

THIS n THAT


One day cheat free!
Yesterday's step count =7634
I finally had one day 100% on plan! Yeah - one down nine to go ! Yesterday I tried a few more new NS meals, for supper yesterday I had the Chicken Fajita, I realized after I started making it that the tortilla shells we had bought we really high in calories, 200 cals per shell! I hope there are lower calorie shells out there and maybe I should go pick some up before I decide to have them again. Who would have thought that a skinny little piece of flat bread would have so many calories!? I'm not sure if I like the fajita, they were really spicy at first and I'm not sure I cared for the sauce that was on them? It was ok for something different and easy to make but I think next time I would rather just grill my own chicken breast and add some peppers to it and leave out the sauce. For breakfast this morning I tried the Apple toaster pastry, it was small (but I already knew it would be). I toasted it in the toaster oven but it never did get "toasted" ? It wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be and it actually did fill me up. I think I will get this one again but I don't think I would get it too often because it is so high in sugar.

All the Scottish readers probably already know THIS but it is a big day in Scotland. I have Scottish heritage in my family and I have celebrated this day before it is a fun day to celebrate. To all the readers with Scottish heritage - Happy Robbie Burns Day!

Did you watch American Idol last night? They were in New York and there were a lot of weirdo's that tried to audition, especially the one THAT knew she couldn't sing but thought they could teach her!? And she was so happy to be "unique" ? WTH ??

I finished picking up all the prizes for the baby shower on Sun and wrapped them last night. I'm so exited - I'm sure everyone that wins will love getting a picture of Kenzie and I always feel good about giving a gift that people actually like! I hate giving gifts that are usless and end up being a "recycled" gift.

************* Don't forget to pin yourself on my guest map! It's starting to fill up a bit I would like to see more little people on it ;) Oh, and there is a new blog in town, one of my good friends you should check her out and leave a nice welcome comment if you have time ;) **********

1 comment:

Jordanna said...

Oh Leanne, I'm on day FOUR...you're goin down sucka!!