A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, January 15, 2007

It's a girl !! :)


Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com! Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com! Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!Make Your Own Glitter Words @ myspaceglitter.com!
My brother and his wife were suppose to get induced on Friday but it seems like there is a baby boom in Edmonton and they had to be put on a waiting list to get into the hospital! They finally got admitted Saturday morning, they live about an hour away from us so after lunch we headed north to go see how they were doing. Things were going very slow so we decided to take my nephew to Galaxyland where they have a indoor park full of slides that he just loves. We got back to the hospital around 8:30pm and still no baby! Finally at 1:40am on January 14th she was born! 7lbs 5oz, she is adorable and they named her Kenzie Leanne ~! After me, cause my birthday is also on the 14th (but in Sept.), I feel so connected to her already! I can't wait till it's my turn to have babies!
On Saturday I also went to Costco a fairly large wholesale supplier for just about anything. It was fairly busy and as I was walking around the huge warehouse I checked my pedometer and it hadn't even turned it's self on!? I guess I was either walking so slow that it never felt my movement or I just don't have the same shake to my step as before!? Either way I decided that I am changing the location that I wear my pedometer! From now on I am wearing it on my ankle for a more accurate reading! I have already noticed that my step count for yesterday was way better then last week? My step count for Friday was 6664, Saturday was 5948 and Sunday 7028. Also Lady Atkins recommended a website to help track my steps and I thought it looked pretty good so I signed up. http://walkertracker.com If you are also interested in tracking your steps you might want to check it out?

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Congratulations Auntie Leanne!!

Christine (Australia) said...

Congratulations on your new little niece! I love her name!!!
Thanks for the link for tracking steps - I will be checking it out..
Have a great week..

Moby Dick said...

Congrats to your family on the baby and that she was named after you!