A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

UPDATE

I just wanted to let everyone know that I wrote a e-mail to one of the ladies that works for Bubbles and they were very professional about my poor service complaint! They apologized for the lack of service and let me know that I could return and get them to re-dust and vacuum my car again. I don't think I will worry about taking it back but I do really appreciate the offer and they took care of my complaint pretty quick. I guess they aren't so bad after all - I just know that if I go back to Bubbles I will go to a different location, one that I know has better service (like the one in St.Albert or on 51ave).



I also wanted everyone to know that I am really excited about my weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping to see a bigger number then last week. I was 100% for the whole week so I'm hoping that made a difference. As for my pedometer challenge with Kellie I don't think I won and the chances of me getting in over 60,000 steps in he next two days is highly unlikely. But I do still have 2 days to try and kick Kellie's butt! ;)



Hope you come back tomorrow to see my weigh in ! And while your here you should check out my guest map and leave your mark! :)

No comments: