A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday

I weighed myself again his morning too see if maybe it was just water weight yesterday, but no .... it wasn't! :( In fact I gained another 0.4lbs! WTF ? So I'm back on the wagon 110%, I need to go for my evening walks every night and push myself to go a little further then usual. No more stealing goodies off the hubbies plate and no more eating out. I know this may sound kind of extreme for some of you, I mean it is only the first time I have gained in 29 weeks and I should be happy about how far I came and not dwell to much on this gain but I am a little disappointed in myself. I can not afford to be on this diet forever and money is an issue in our house. We don't have 6 digit incomes and I would rather be spending my money on other things, like hardwood floors or a hot tub! So the quicker I can teach myself the rights and wrongs of dieting the happier I will be!



**UPDATE** My brother called me yesterday to let me know they were taking my niece home! YAH!! :) She still has a slight cough and stuffy nose but she is much better then she was! Hopefully by the weekend she will be back to normal 100% !



I liked Jordanna's list of thing's she loved so I thought I would let you know a little more about me and I will do a list of 10 thing's I have collected:



#1- - Buttons
#2- - Archie comic books (I still have a few of the oldie's)
#3- - Post cards (I think I also still have these somewhere too)
#4- - Sheira "Princess of Power" stickers, Heman's lady friend! he he
#5- - ALF cards (complete set) :)
#6- - Feathers (ok - this one is weird)
#7- - Care bear comic books (I'm missing #1, but have #2-30)
#8- - Stickers
#9- - Key chains (I still have tons of key chains, not sure why? I just keep getting them?)
#10- - Penguins (This is the only one I still collect, even though they are still at my dad's house) LOL

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

hey girl, I understand about he money, just don't let it get on the scary unhealthy side k? luv you!

BTW-i didn't know you liked shira! lol.
I was a rainbow bright girl myself, maybe Jem, but Shira rocked too.

Fatinah said...

sounds like you're well on your way to loosing that teeny weeny gain. Don't beat yourself up too much!!! You're doing great. Although - I totally get that $$ doesn't grow on trees. Why is that, I wonder! ;-)