A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

!!! AS PER REQUESTED !!!


Well, I know I have been promising this for a really long time and I know a lot of you didn't think I would actually ever do it but ...... here you go - before and after pics!! If I could go back 8 months I would have definitely taken some better before pics, to anyone out there reading this and they are just starting their weight loss journey I can not stress how important it is that you take some before pics. I was told too but that was the last thing I wanted when I knew I wanted to loose weight, I always hid from the camera or was the one on the other end taking the picture. But seriously if you haven't already taken a before pic... you really should - I was quite happy to see my comparison shots and I think some of you will be amazed too! ;)



The best before pic I could find where it had my whole body in the pic. Me and hubby at my Grandma's house - I'm probably around 240 here.


This picture is actually older then the one above but I feel that it shows more of my girth as a "large girl" and I probably weighed closer to my start weight in this pic (250).


Me today .... after loosing 68.2lbs!! Can you see the difference ? I can see a difference !! :)



I wish I would have taken full (standing) front and side shots when I started NS. I still hate my spare tire or 'muffin top' and hope that will soon be gone! :)



All my bears so far..... only 4 more to go (including goal bear)!! And I'm sure I will be getting one in my next order! Maybe even two by the time I place my next order! ;)

8 comments:

Denise Potter said...

i've known you a long time, and I knew you looked way diffrent now. But seeing these pictures makes me so proud of you I could just burst! You look so great! I think I'm going to get Earl to take my pics tonight.

Your a super star! Luv you girl!

Jordanna said...

WOW Leanne you look AMAZING. I'm sooooo impressed.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

WOW! What an incredibly HUGE difference! You look awesome!!

VegasGirl said...

Oh my goodness! Wow!! That is soooooo freakin' inspiring. Sometimes I feel like weight loss will never happen for me, but you are proof that people out there can actually buckle down and do it!

You rock!

Chris H said...

AMAZING Photos! You look awesome, so pretty! As for the muffin top, work on it girl, it should go. I love your wee bears too, wish I'd thought of something like that! Have a lovely day.

Marathon Someday said...

You look absolutey incredible!!!! What a difference 70lbs makes.

Way to go - you are such an inspiration!!!

Jules said...

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! These photos rule! So glad I'm able to get on your site now. Don't know why it kept crashing my work computer every time I visited. Anyway, you look AMAZING and the change is SO obvious. You rock!!!

Unknown said...

You look AMAZING! Wow wow wow!