A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

10 things ...

So our spring challenge is over and once again I did not get to goal but I feel like I did really good and I'm not upset at all by the fact that I never made it to goal. Even though I have yet to get to goal on our mini-challenges I still like to have them. The smaller weight loss goals seem to make the time go by faster and it feels like the overall goal is achievable. So with that being said I think we need to start another mini-challenge, I've been trying to think of one but can't come up with anything!? Any ideas ?!


I guess I should have saved some of my news yesterday for today cause I couldn't think of anything to write about, so I will post ....
10 things I love! :)

#1- -- the smell of fresh baked bread.... hmmm
#2- -- puppies
#3- -- my family, animals and friends
#4- -- hugs!
#5- -- a good belly laugh
#6- -- feeling the warmth of the sun in your face
#7- -- the changing colors in the fall
#8- -- the fresh smell after a good rain storm
#9- -- hot bubble bath's
#10- -- holiday's/ vacation... anywhere!

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

i think the new challange should have to do with easter. Hoppen it off lose how ever many pounds before Easter Monday? Expercise hours target before easter monday? It might make us watch our choices/activies during the holidays?


Or what ever else you guys come up with, just an idea.

Annieann77 said...

I was thinking Easter too but it's only like 2 weeks away? Not much time ? I was thinking more like something in May? May long weekend or your b-day! ;)