A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

10 things !

10 TV shows I used to watch as a kid:


(in no particular order)
#1- - Little house on the Prairie (what little girl didn't watch this show?)

#2- - Sesame street (the original one, where Ernie and Burt were still in the closet!)

#3- - Lassie come home (I cried almost every episode)

#4- - War of the Worlds (Had nightmares every time I watch but still watched it)

#5- - The Friendly Giant (look up ... way up) :)

#6- - Inspector Gadget (and his sidekick Brain!) :)

#7- - Astro boy

#8- - Macgyver (he was so smart and sexy- *sigh*) LOL

#9- - Teddy Ruxpin (Everyday after school)

#10- - The Littlest Hobo (I loved this dog- I cried a lot watching this show too)

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Hee Hee - I watched inspector gadget too...only his sidekick is his neice Penny and Brain is her sidekick...geez get it right Leanne!! LOL

Annieann77 said...

Yeah - I suppose what I ment to say was that Brain did all the work and Penny too!? (but mostly Brain) LOL

Denise Potter said...

lol-you guys are funny.
Good luck at the vet.
I never thought so much about kitchen appliences...I wounder if mine match? I think I'll have to check now.
About the tv thing-what about care bears-my little poney-smurfs! I guess I was more girly then u?
About the book. I want to read it too, and I'm not expecting. Information is never wrong girl, and just think you'll be prepared. You'll read it now, and refer back to it while your preggers. Some sections, over, and over, and over again. Like the sections on real verses fack labor. Trust me!