A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF !

Is it just me or did it feel like this week would never end! I blame the whole time change thing, I wish we didn't worry about it like Saskatchewan! I think my computer is also glad it is Friday cause it is slower then molasses today! I'm typing faster then it is showing on the screen which is pretty bad cause I'm not a very fast typer! :) So my doctors office called yesterday and let me know that they cancelled my appointment and that I needed to re-book! How weird is that? Usually it's the other way around, the patient cancels with the doctor!? I think they said something about her being out of the office so maybe she has to go to a seminar or maybe she'll be on holidays!? Anyway so I re-booked today for April, which kinda sucks cause this was suppose to be my pep talk for TTC! Oh well, we don't actually plan on starting TTC until June so I still have time to ask any questions I have.



Not too many plans for this weekend, hopefully it is nice enough to get some work done out side. I planted a whole bunch of tulip and lily bulbs last fall so I'm super excited to see how many come up and what color they are! I love tulips, if I was going to have a spring wedding that was going to be my flower but instead our wedding was in the fall so I had sunflowers and Gerber daisies! Which are also really nice! I never used to be so into gardening - my parents were but I really couldn't be bother by planting them and picking weeds all the time. Now that I have a house of my own I find that I enjoy gardening, I find it to be a good stress relief and a good work out!



The only plan I have for the weekend so far is grocery shopping, I need to pick up a few "staples" milk, salad, tomatoes, etc. And of course the usual house cleaning, walking the dog and Pilate's. We need to give the dog a bath this weekend too (before her vet appointment) - this is a very hard chore that I do not enjoy! She does not like bath's and fights to get out the whole time. Trying to hold back a 100lb Rottweiler in a slippery bath tub is a very hard work, but needs to be done! With all this sloppy weather and taking her on more walks her tummy is like a giant mudflap and collects all the dirt/ water!

You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep
You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.
Do You Get Enough Sleep?

3 comments:

Denise Potter said...

i can't even imagin trying to bath Roxsi! That would be crazy!

Marathon Someday said...

The time change threw me off, too. What a weird week!

Excited that you're starting the TTC journey - feels like I was just there.;-)

Chris H said...

Hi, just found your blog through another's..... I have to bath our dog this weekend too, though I don't do her in the bath anymore, she makes such a mess ! She's a golden retriever, soooo cute. What is TTC ?