A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday fun!


So I guess I have to make a correction from yesterday .... I was wrong about the "Maui wowi's" - my MIL did NOT discover maui wowi's, she discovered Tequila Boom Boom's!! Which totally surprise me cause I never would have thought that she would like tequila! LOL I won't even drink tequila, ewww !
Last night was bowling night and as we walked into the building we discovered buckets and tarps all over the place! Apparently with all this warm weather we have been having the snow seems to be melting faster then the roof can handle! It wasn't too bad for our league cause we don't quite fill up the alley and we were still able to play, but the league before us fills up the whole alley so they had to rotate teams on one lane! Needless to say we had to wait for them to finish before we could start so it was a late night. I'm almost certain that two of the lanes are ruined and the wood is all warped from all the water, good thing the season is almost over!
This month is a pretty exciting month for me not only because it is looking like spring is here and I can start wearing some new clothes to show off my new body but because I have a doctors appointment later this month! I can't wait to hear what she has to say about my weight loss and I 'm so excited to talk to her about TTC!! Hopefully everything goes good and she doesn't foresee any problems for us in that department! I'll make sure I keep you informed ;)

You Are a Cadbury Creme Egg
You're the type that stole little brother's easter basket so that you could have MORE CANDY!
What Easter Candy Are You?

5 comments:

Jordanna said...

Tequila Boom Boom's Eh...those sound deadly!

Good luck at your Dr. Appointment. I'm sure she's going to be so impressed by your weight loss!

Denise Potter said...

okay so i'm stupid!
what is TTC?
Anyway I'm sure your doc will be thrilled you've gone healthy.

Denise Potter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Potter said...

sorry I clicked publish x2. hehe, one of those days!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear what the doc says but I'm like iris flower - what is TTC?? Don't you just hate those acronyms?

Anyway hears hoping for a spring lamb next year!!!