A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF


So it's official 3 out of 4 groundhogs agree ..... it is going to be a early spring! I have to chuckle about how we put so much faith and get so excited about a little rodent that gives us our spring forecast!

Last night we went bowling again, it was the last week of the 3rd quarter and guess who is made it too first place! Yup - our team, Melons and Balls !! :) We may have even gotten enough pins down last night to get us Grand Aggregate! Now we just have to try and keep getting 1000 pins down every game for the next 7 weeks to keep our #1 position! We even won a door prize last night, a fairly large (Costco size) bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans! The nutrition label said one serving only had 140 cals, 0g of fat and a serving was 32 jelly beans!! BUT the sugar content was insane - 28g per serving!! Of course I had a few so I guess I'm back to day one for my 100% cheat free days! They are the best jelly beans out there, they have any flavor imaginable!

On Boxing Day I volunteered to make some food, I did this so that I knew what was in them and just how healthy they were, one of the dishes my MIL wanted was a spinach dip. I made it using FF Mayo (500ml), FF Sour Cream (500ml), 1 pkg chopped spinach, and 1 pkg of "Knorr" Vegetable soup mix. I tried some to see if it was less creamy then if I would have used regular stuff but I couldn't tell a difference. I bring this up because not only is this recipe "diet" friendly but because when I purchased the Knorr soup mix I checked the label, I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw, seems to be a very healthy soup! So the last time I was at the store I picked up a few different flavors, last night I made Knorr Cream of Cauliflower soup and dished it out into 4 containers for lunches. Today I will be having this soup for lunch instead of a NS meal. The protein isn't as high as a NS meal (of course) so we will see how much of a difference this makes, hopefully I won't be starving by 2:00.

You Follow Your Head
You're rational, collected, and logical.Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.While you're cool, you're not ice cold.You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.
Do You Follow Your Head or Your Heart?

No comments: