A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



Hopefully everyone has someone special that they are sharing today with, any special plans for any of you out there?

I'm having nachos for dinner!! LOL

Not very romantic but something I have been craving for a really long time!




Today is also Wednesday Weigh in day!

I was so hoping I would loose 1.8lbs this week (week 25) so that I could earn my 60lb bear, but instead I was only able to loose

1lb!


Which is still really good cause it added to my grand total loss, making it 59.2lbs!

I guess I was just hoping that with all the extra activity I have done this week that I would have saw a bigger number!?

Oh well, next week I WILL loose enough to get my 60lb bear!


Last night after my evening walk I tried out my new Pilate's video, it was actually really good! I think the best part of the work out is that you can pick your own level. So if there were certain positions that you felt you were good at you could do them in the "advance" position or if there were ones that you weren't too comfortable with you could just do the "beginner" positions. I switched it up a bit but mostly stuck with the "intermediate" girl and followed what she was doing. There was only one position that I was unable to do - the one where you find your "balance point" on your tail bone, I had surgery on my tail bone when I was younger and still find it to be a little sensitive so I skipped that move. I did feel like I worked my "core" and it also relaxed me a bit too! I think I will go back to Wal-Mart and pick up the variety work out video, it had everything - Pilate's, yoga and even a little high intensity work out videos. I found a pic of the Pilate video I bought (it is shown below).



I also tried out my new pedometer last night, I love it! It is way better then my old one for a few reason's:

1)-You can enter your weight to the exact pound or kg

2)-You don't have to worry about resetting it the next day, it does this for you

3)-It is slightly bigger then my old one but it has the capability to go in your pocket and still count steps (you don't have to clip it to your pants)

4)-Not only does it count your steps but it also counts your aerobic steps (any steps consecutively over 10min)
Here is a pic of it

6 comments:

Jordanna said...

I am not spending valentines day with Dustin which is sad :( however I have been working hard for the last two weeks getting him a valentines day surprise ready for when he gets home on Friday so I'm pretty excited about that. My special Valentines day dinner: NS rotini and meatballs with green beans lol.

Annieann77 said...

LOL - One of my fav's (NS Rotini and meatballs) !! But today should be a "special" dinner!

Maybe you could light a candle! ;)

Elaniom said...

All right, now we have the same pedometer, wanna give it another go for March?

And congrats on your 2nd place win in the Valentine Challenge! Now, lets do Jordanna some harm!!!! ;)

Annieann77 said...

We are actually going to be starting a "Spring into action" mini-challenge that you are also welcome to join in? It is to see who loose 8lbs by March 21st (the first day of spring)!!

I didn't really like the pedometer challenge :(

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leanne on your weight loss - its still going in the right direction - down !!! Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Nacho Dinner. yummmmm!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another great week!