A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF ; )


Last night was bowling night and we seem to be holding on to that grand aggregate position, which is nice cause that means we get first pick of the prizes! We were the last team to finish last night so we didn't get home till almost midnight! Boy am I ever tired today, TGIF!! Not too many plans for this weekend, probably take it easy - maybe rent a movie!?


I had another "moment" ..... I think I pissed off all the driver's we have here -LOL ?!? When they aren't busy they like to play on the computer in the back - playing solitaire or searching the Internet for whatever. But someone was going onto a previous employees msn account and checking all her e-mail!! They ended up deleting a bunch of her e-mail so she called me and asked if I could get rid of that program on the computer so I said I would check it out. Now I'm not that computer literate but can usually figure things out if I R.T.F.S. (read the f*ckin screen)! Well I didn't - and I assumed ......and you know what happens when you do that! So I went to add and remove programs found where msn messenger was put a little check mark beside it and clicked on remove. BUT if I would have R.T.F.S I would have noticed that it said to check the things you want to stay and not to check the ones you want removed!! So needless to say I think I deleted the Internet and the games file! So now the drivers can't play their games or search the net! oops! LOL I suppose the good news is that the programs we use to make invoices and other business stuff still work so that's good! ;) Hopefully the IT guy will come out to help us re-install the Internet and games but who knows when he will be able to make it out here!


Your Mood Ring is Magenta
Weird
Creative
Insipired
Thriving
Mood Ring Generator
Sounds about right ;) LOL

3 comments:

Momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordanna said...

congrats on the loss this week! and the 60 lb bear...that's remarkable.

Sorry I haven't been blogging or commenting much lately I'm going crazy crazy crazy at work!

Peeling off the layers...back to "me"... said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!