A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Tired of winter!

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend!? My weekend was really good, lazy but good! ;) I never did get around to shopping for a new pedometer or new cloths. Saturday I baked a batch of cookies for the hubby and I admit .... I tried one .... ok it was two! he he The in-laws also stopped by Saturday night, FIL wanted to borrow our garage to do a oil change on his truck and MIL came with him. She had to inform me of the latest family gossip, she is the type of lady that just can't keep a secret and loves to gossip! They are going to Mexico at the end of the month and just had to give us their flight info and hotel info. She also needed to let me know that if anything should happen they do have life insurance and we are the beneficiaries!? Like anything is going to happen!? So needless to say, I never ended up going for my evening walk Sat night, instead I went for two walks on Sunday. Because the stupid football game was on tv there was absolutely nothing on tv Sun, so I decided to start a scrapbook for my Dad. I have been planning on making him a scrapbook of our wedding for a while so I figure I had nothing better to do.



I've been eating more meals on my own, Friday was breakfast, Sat was lunch and on Sunday I had some of the roast beef I had made for the hubby. I guess I will have to wait till Wed to see if I stayed on track or not? I'm starting to try and be more aware of my calorie count for the day and I am using the NS diary too keep track of it for me. So far it is working good and I am taking in about 1250 cals and burning about 250 cals daily. If I find that I am not feeling full between meals I may need to figure out a way to get more protein in my diet? Maybe I will visit a health food store and look at getting some powder I can add to sauces and meals?!



It is snowing here, again, and although I do like seeing snow - it makes everything look so clean. I am very tired of the cold weather that comes with the snow! And the freezing rain is making the roads impossible to commute on! I can hardly wait for spring!



The hubby is going shopping today to buy a new all-in-one printer, the fax machine we have right now is a POS and same with our printer. And we can't figure out how to work the scanner so we are going to buy new everything! This all-in-one is a printer, copier, scanner, fax, and photo printer! So hopefully I will be able to figure out how to use the scanner part of it and do a before and after pic!

7 comments:

Jordanna said...

Leanne, we still have like 3 months of winter..you'd better not be sick of it already it's barely started!!!

Annieann77 said...

Well, according to the groundhog ..... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm coookies - me want some coookies !! What happened to Chill? I feed him everyday. Honest! Found a recipe for light strawberry mousse - its got only 99 cal, 3 g fat, 16 g carbs per serving compared to 256 cals and 15 g fat for the regular recipe. I will e-mail you the recipe.

Denise Potter said...

hey girl!
The all in one printer is great! I love ours!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Don't buy protein powder (if that's the powder you were talking about). If you want more protein try lean chicken breast. It's real food and will a whole lot more to fill you up than a powder.

That pic looks like my cat. Xena parks her furself in front of the heater in the winter. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yeah....one thing I forgot. If I think I want a cookie, etc. I look up the nutritional info. Either the carbs, fat, or calories should wake you up. Just look up how much each of those cookies is BEFORE you put it in your mouth. If that fails, eat one bite and then you can get three "servings" out of one cookie. :)

Anonymous said...

you're truly a good webmaster. The website loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've perfoгmeԁ a eхcellеnt job on
this matteг!

Here is my homepage; iasbet