A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday .....



Well I think I've had just about enough of winter - spring is just taking way too long to get here! Last night we went over to the in laws to cover a few things before they leave on their trip to Mexico! I'm so jealous ..... I wish I could go with them! MIL cleaned out her fridge and gave me all the things that would go bad while they are gone (eggs, kiwi's, etc.) They also bought a new digital camera, much smaller then their old one, to take with them on the trip. So guess who gets the old digital ! YAH!! :) Gotta like freebies!

Last night I had the best supper I have had in a long time! There was a left over pork chop in the fridge so I sauteed some onions, mushrooms and green peppers. Added the meat to warm it up, put it in a wrap with a little salsa and hot banana peppers!! YUM ! It was so good, I also cut up some tomatoes and cucumbers (instead of having a salad).

I hate the end of the month - every month end we have to fold flyer's that the company sends the customers in their statement. Blah - It is definitely not my favorite part of the job ! And guess who is taking a few days off this week again!! AND it is my early shift again to boot! So that means I get stuck once again working the late shift, grrrr I hate when he always takes days off when it is my early shift!! Even though it is only 30min early it makes a huge difference in the day!

I would also like to welcome Victoria (Carb Addict) to Nutrisystem!! She has placed her first order and is waiting for the delivery! I hope she has just as much success with NS as I have! :)

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Hee Hee you've been saying you're sick of winter for like two months now...I think you need to remember that we live in Alberta and embrace the winter!!

We send out client news letters every quarter to our clients - HATE THEM!!!

Annieann77 said...

I know I live in Alberta I should be used to winters by now - but I really liked last years winter way better! Little bit of snow, one week of sub zero temps and over before you know it! ;) This winter just seems worse then previous ones, or maybe it's my lack of insulation this year! I got less fat to keep the heat in! LOL