A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Fun



It's snowing again but at least it is nice out? If that makes any sense!? LOL We had a good time at the bowling alley last night, we had to play the team that is competing with us for first place (most pins down). So my FIL being the sh*t disturber that he is, roused the other team just enough to throw them off their game! It was all fun, I'm sure the other team (The Bowling Bitches) knew he wasn't being serious. Anyway it worked cause we kicked their butt and hopefully we can keep our lead we have on them for another 5 weeks! They are a really good team so it might be a fight to the finish line!

I have a busy weekend planned for myself, I would like to finish the scrapbook I am working on for my dad tonight so that I can give it to him tomorrow when we go for dinner. I also need to go to Costco again to pick up a few things and maybe I'll stop by Old Navy and check them out, apparently they have some really good sales on right now and I am curious to see what size I am. Sunday we need to go visit the Grandparents, we haven't done this since Jan! We usually go every Sun, at least in the winter. And Monday is a holiday here in Alberta and I believe only in Alberta. Family Day, where you are suppose to spend time with your family and do special activities but I don't think anyone does!? We will probably just stay home and putz around the house. It's too cold to go to the zoo or Fort Edmonton Park, those are summer activities, maybe if I had kids I would take them tobogganing or ice skating!

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:
Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.

Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!


Why a Cancer will love you:
You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.

A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

What Sign Is Your True Love?

This is 100% true! I married a Cancer and I believe it is my laid back nature that balances our relationship with his "mood swings" and "freak outs" ! LOL

1 comment:

Denise Potter said...

kick bowling butt girl