A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Short weekend

All weekend I felt like I was in a hurry or running late!? Have you ever had that feeling ? Friday was a typical day... nothing special, Saturday was also quite normal - the morning was spent cleaning and then in the afternoon I went to Wal-mart to get some pictures developed and pick up a few things. While I waited for my film to get developed I got my hair cut or rather hacked! The lady used an electric razor to cut my hair and give it layers! ? Yikes! Needless to say I'm not too happy about my new dew but whatever it was only $15 and it's just hair ?! What more do you expect for $15! LOL We ended up renting a movie Sat night, there is a preview of the movie below. Then on Sunday I got the frantic phone call from my mom .... her computer had crashed!! OMG ! What will she do on Monday with no computer !? And I will have no one to msn with ! LOL So off we go shopping for a new computer, we found one at Best Buy that I thought was a pretty good buy and should have everything on it that she will need. In fact I was a little jealous and now I want a new fancy computer too! :(


I've decided that starting March 1st I am going to start tracking my pedometer steps again. I really like my new pedometer and how it breaks down how many "aerobic" steps you do and how many regular daily steps. As for that not too much else is new here? I am eagerly waiting for Wednesday weigh in, it seems as though I look forward to stepping on the scale now and don't dread it anymore! :) Hope you all had a good weekend!


3 comments:

Denise Potter said...

lol for the movie clip.
Nothin much new here in my world either. We'll have to get together soon k?

Jordanna said...

you are brave...I would freak out if i was getting a $15 hair cut...instead my husband freaks out cause I get $180 hair cuts hee hee

Annieann77 said...

LOL - I could never imagine paying that much for a hair cut - unless it included dying/ streaks, shampoo, cut, and style !? I like to think that I am thrifty! he he