A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in! :)


I feel really good today, like a feeling of accomplishment!! I love looking at my weight loss ticker, I can't believe I have come this far in what seems like such a short time! I also can't believe that I have less then 30lbs to get to my goal!! Which I am still thinking of changing, I might change my goal weight from 160 to 151.8 for two reasons. #1 - It gives me exactly 100lbs lost and I therefore I get ALL the NS bears, if I keep my goal at 160 I will miss out on getting the white 100lb bear. And #2- I remember what 30lbs looked like when it came off and honestly it didn't really make me feel all that much different?! I don't really think I will be happy 30lbs lighter? I still look in the mirror and see things I don't like and I don't really think that 30lbs will fix all those things? But we will see when I get closer to goal!?

Create your own fancy glitter text!

I have edited my NS order now to only contain the things that I don't think I can make on my own. I no longer order any of NS cereals because I am addicted to my Nature's Path granola cereal! hmm - it's so yummy! Instead I will order mostly granola bars. For lunches I no longer order the Turkey Dogs or soups because I have found that you can buy turkey dogs in the store that cost less and have the same values of NS and I love Knorr soups. Although I do plan on picking up some protein powder to add too these soups they are still really good and you get 4 meals out of one $2.00 package! Can't bet that! ;) And for suppers I will no longer order the NS pizza's, chicken or taco's, instead I plan on making my own pizza's with a low fat wheat pita and I have found taco meat in the vegetarian section of my grocery store that is already seasoned and is made from soy. As for the chicken meals I never really did care for NS chicken - I think if I grill my own boneless skinless breasts it will be just fine! I just have to watch my portions! ;) I already know that if it's on my plate I will probably eat it so for me I will have to have pre-measured meals ready to go.

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Congrats Leanne - you are very inspiring.

Personally I think you should wait and see what you feel like at 160 before you make any decisions - after all 30 lbs is a lot of weight to lose when you don't have a lot left to come off?

I'd really be careful with protein powder - many of them are unsafe and not natural - you'd be much better off eating an egg or some chicken breast or something to get your protein.

Denise Potter said...

i agree with jordanna.

Think of it this way:

if you have two bowels of smarties
1. with 250 smarties
2. with only 150 smaties
I'll bet you'll notice more missing if you take 30 out of the bowel with only 150, where as if you remove 30 out of the 250 bowel it will look pritty much the same.

Just think on it. But I do understand that you want all ten bears. I want them all too.

Elaniom said...

You have been so supportive to me and I am always so inspired by you. can't you just move to Arkansas and be my personal trainer? I have a spare room and I will even buy you NS!!

Thanks for sticking with me even though I falter so often!! You're the best!!