A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

THIS n THAT

A few months ago on my way home from work I noticed that a scrapbook store out here in the Park was going out of business and everything was on sale ! Now usually I get all my scrapbook stuff from Creative Memories but I thought I would check this store out and see if they had any good deals. I ended up picking up some new stencils, stickers and I thought I would try a "rub-on"!? I've seen these rub-ons before at places like Michael's and other corner scrapbook stores but Creative Memories doesn't offer them. I used one on the scrapbook I'm making for my dad - it was amazing!! OMG why hadn't I found THIS out sooner! I would have used them in all my scrapbooks! It looked so good, if you enjoy doing a little scrap booking you have got to try these !!



I tried my bathing suit on last night and it actually fit really good? Which leads me to believe that it must have looked like crap before! It was definitely not the right size for me when I was bigger?! I have another bathing suit that I also wanted to try on but I couldn't find it, now I'm trying to remember when I wore it last? It's been so long since I've worn it that I can't remember, plus my memory is the sh*ts anyway! LOL I'm actually really excited to go swimming this weekend, I was a little unsure if I even wanted to go at first but now I'm kinda looking forward to it!



There was a meeting last night for the racetrack but I never went, instead I took the dog for her walk and watched Beauty and the Geek! All the meeting was about was street legals and some people had to take their tech test. It sounds like they don't need me to work Sat and Sunday's, just Friday nights, so that's kinda good/ bad. It means more time for me on weekends but less money!



I can't really think of anything for the THAT part of today, so I thought if you want to know a little more about me you can check out my jobs website!

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Working at a race track sounds like a cool job.

Jordanna said...

dude I use the rubs all the time for my scrapbook...i can't believe you'd never used them before...they're the best!!