A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday tidbits!


I had a pretty productive day yesterday, I ended up having to work till 5:00 even though it is my early week. :( I was thinking of going shopping after work but I was hungry so I went home first and had supper. After supper I decided to go shopping, even though it had started to snow, again! I went to the Running Room looking for a new pedometer and thought they would have a large selection of fairly good ones. I was wrong, all they had were a few cheap ones, I was specifically looking for the Omron HJ-112 one that it seems like everyone uses. I finally found one at Wal-Mart, it was the last one there. I think it is the same one that Lady Atkins uses and she hasn't complained out hers, so hopefully I'll like this one better then my old one. While I was at Wal-Mart I picked up a cheap DVD player and a Pilate's video for the basement. I was going to buy the video in the pic in the upper right hand side of this post but I decided to get a different one that had 3 levels of difficulty. I'm thinking I should have got the one in the pic cause I can't even find the one I bought on the internet? I hope that doesn't mean it is a cheesy one!? I'm going to try it out tonight after my evening walk, I'll let you know how it goes! While I was out I stopped at Michael's craft store looking for some more of those "rub-on's", they sure don't make very many of them I didn't find any that I liked, I guess I'll have to get some at a Scrapbook store instead? I also stopped in at Superstore to pick up light cheese for my nachos on Valentine's day! I'm so excited - I can hardly wait !! :) I was also going to stop at Old Navy but was running a little late. Jordanna highly recommends checking them out, I never even knew that they had a plus size section or I probably would have checked them out sooner! I need to go to stores that have both plus size and regular sizes because I am unsure of what size I am, I like to have some choices and not be limited to sizes. When I got home I took the dog for her walk and found a comfy spot on the couch to relax for a bit! I'm so excited to try my Pilate's video tonight and for my weigh in tomorrow!! I hope I loose enough to get my 60lb bear!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is the one I use and I absolutely love it!