A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Weigh in

Your Gluttony Quotient: 32%

You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you don't go overboard.
You've struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

How much gluttony do you have?
Seeing's how it is Wednesday and I have a few minutes I thought I would update you on how my Christmas weigh in went!
I knew that Boxing Day would be my "make it or break it" day for the holidays. The hubbies parents have a open house every year with every food imaginable! It is awesome, not only all the yummy food but seeing friends and family that you might not have seen for a while.
I got tons of compliments, which was nice and I did catch myself telling people things like "Oh, I just lost a few pounds" or "Oh, it's nothing". When I should have been saying things like "Yeah it's awesome!! Almost 50lbs!" It's like I didn't want people to make that big of a deal about it, but I did feel good when I noticed them talking about me.
So on Boxing Day morning I weighed myself to see just how good I had been over the holidays so far and to my surprise I had lost 3.8lbs!! Which I thought was simply incredible! Not to sure how I pulled that one off?? But then this morning I weighed myself again to see how bad my Boxing Day was and I put some of it back on (0.8lbs) !

I am pleased to announce that I am one of the lucky 500 that was able to loose weight over the holidays! -3lbs to be exact !! Now if only the rest of my life was that easy!
My Christmas was good (family and gift wise) but as for finding a new truck for hubby .... it isn't going to well and I feel a hernia coming on! My gut is in knots, I hate dealing with banks and credit ratings, etc. So much stress! *#&@# I can hardly wait for things to get back to "normal"! I go back to work tomorrow, which I am actually excited about but I wish we had this truck thing figured out?! grrr

3 comments:

Elaniom said...

It just occured to me how very close you are to ONDERLAND!! That's a wonderful accomplishment! Well done and keep up the good work!!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks Kellie ! :)

Jules said...

I'm so glad people were commenting on how much weight you lost! Because you've worked super hard and deserve every compliment! I'm at the point where the comments are pretty much at a standstill because, well, I'M pretty much at a standstill (haven't REALLY dropped in about 2 months) but all that will change in January. I'm so ready to KICK BUTT and get back in the game!!!