A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Big rejection !! : ( boo hoo

You Are a Losing Lottery Ticket!

Full of hope and promise.
But in the end, a cheap letdown.



So I found out today that my blog has been rejected for PPP !! :( How disappointing! One of the first rules is that your blog needs to be 90 days old, and I assumed mine was cause I started it when I started the diet (in August). But for the first few months I was on iblogs and then on Oct. 3rd I decided to switch to blogspot, which I am so happy that I did. But because of that, this blog has only been active for 2 months, boo! Now I have to wait anther month before I can start PPP. Which I suppose is actually a good thing cause I'm still trying to get my Paypal account working!?

There is only 12 days till Christmas! Are you ready? I think I am, we still aren't too sure what the "plan" is. We kinda want to just have a lazy x-mas this year and stay home on the 25th but the hubbies family celebrates on the 24th and have a big open house on the 26th so we will definitely see them over the holidays but if we stay home on the 25th then I miss out on seeing my family and I kinda feel bad about that? I can't even imagine what it would be like if we had kids and everyone wanted to see them, we would be running around from house to house never being able to relax! The hubby also mentioned to me that he was thinking that next year we could have x-mas at our house!!!! I said OK, we could probably do that, even though I've never cooked a turkey or cooked for more then 2? I thought we would talk about it a little more but no, that same day he went and asked his parents what they thought and of course they agreed that it was a good idea. So no I'm already thinking about what to cook and how to cook it, how much to make, where is everyone going to sit ....... blah blah blah ! And it's still over a year away! *#@%^ Flip!

Don't forget to check out Bobby Griffin's Bestest blog of the day! And play with the Random blog button, see where it takes you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're going to see soooo much of hubbies family on the 24th and 26th then I think you should definitely go to your Moms for Christmas dinner. What fun is it to cook turkey for 3 people? And we'll mark next year on the calendar for your house.

Annieann77 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annieann77 said...

he he - thanks anonymous LOL ! I'll try and talk to the hubby about the 25th and yes you should mark your calendar for next year but I might need your help!

Barb said...

I'm a losing lottery ticket, too! So funny.

Sorry about the PPP thing. Be sure to try again.

I'm ALMOST ready for Christmas.. just a few more things to pick up.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Elaniom said...

Well, at least you aren't a fruitcake like me!! Anyway, I totally understand the drama of family travel around the holidays. My parents were divorced and then both remarried while I was still young. With the addition of my hubby's family, we have to make time to visit 3 different places for the holidays and I only get the 22-25 off! I have to be back on Tuesday!! UGH!!!