A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weigh in!



You Should Weigh 135

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!

How Much Do You Weigh?



So according to this quiz if I keep up with my eating habits that I have now I should weigh 135!! Now I honestly don't think I will ever get to that weight but at least I know that my eating habits are on the right track!



I felt so good this morning, I got on the scale and found out that I had lost another -2.2lbs! Which means I am only 1.8lbs away from getting my mini-challenge goal! The final weigh in for that challenge is this Friday so I feel like it is still attainable! The drive to work was awesome, hardly any traffic, all green lights!! That hardly ever happens! I just felt really good all morning .... until just now.... I got a phone call..... from the hubby..... he got into an accident.....the truck is wrote off!! (@*^$$^@#$(*@#(

We just got the truck in Jan. because I wrote off my truck and he needed one for work, so I got a new SUV and he got a truck! Now we have to go shopping again and get another truck! FLIP - I am so mad! Thankfully he is ok (so far-but will probably stiffen up later tonight) Grrrrr - I'm not sure whose fault it is? He said he was turning left and some lady t-boned him, so I think that means that it is his fault !! Which super sucks - cause now our insurance is guaranteed to go up! And we are going to have truck payments to make again.... Life Sucks! I have this gut wrenching pain now, I hate stress - I think I feel an ulcer coming on! So much for my good day! (!#^%(@#



Merry freaken Christmas!







2 comments:

Fatinah said...

sorry to hear about the accident - thank goodness your husband is ok. Congrats on posting such a huge loss! Way to go!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Yay! Only 1.8 pounds to go to your mini-goal. Keep up the great work!