A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Trivia Tuesday

Are you Naughty or nice
Your Result: Your Nice! all sugar, no spice!

You're all about sweetness, sunshine, and smiles. We've never met anyone nicer than you. Actually, we wouldn't be surprised to come across you sitting in a peaceful green meadow, surrounded by adorable baby animals eating out of your hand whilst your halo shines in the sun. Ah, we're just taking the mickey. But you are awfully good. Certainly, you may have dipped your toe in the naughty pool once or twice, but you generally stay in the shallow end, leaving the deep waters to the leather-and- nude-magazine crowd. It's all well and good to follow the straight and narrow, but it's okay to walk on the wild side once in a while, too. Have a drink. Organise a practical joke. Go to a strip club. Trust us - as long as no one gets hurt, it's fun to be bad!

your Naughty! wild thing!
Are you naughty or nice?




Tomorrow is Saint Nicholas Day, I'm not really sure if it's a true holiday or just one that my in-laws made up so they get more gifts? Anyway if you've been good all year you get a gift from Saint Nick but if you've been naughty you don't get anything? Now I've never heard of this before I met my hubby but every year so far I have gotten a small gift on Dec.6th and the MIL says its for Saint Nick Day? I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I've been naughty or nice! lol




Christmas Food Trivia:

-Hiding an almond inside rice pudding is a Christmas custom in Sweden. Whoever gets it has good luck for the new year.



-In Oaxaca, Mexico, Christmas Eve is also the Night of the Radishes, when large radishes are cut into animal shapes.



-The Dutch eat chicken stuffed with sauerkraut at Christmas to mark the end the year and celebrate the beginning of the New Year. The reason for chicken? Because the animal scratches the ground, it symbolizes scratching the earth over the old year.

2 comments:

Elaniom said...

Well, I expected to be naughty but it said I was nice! Go Figure! I wonder what you have to do to be naughty?!?!

Annieann77 said...

Me too! LOL I even answered some with what I thought were really bad answers and it still said I was nice?? Who knew?! hehe