A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006



CANDY:


**Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Valentine's Day are the biggest candy selling days in that order.


**The Dutch are the biggest eaters of candy, at 65 pounds per person a year; Americans eat about 21 pounds a year.


**It is supposedly against the law in Idaho to give anyone a box of candy that weighs more than 50 pounds.





With Christmas being the second most popular candy day you might want to think twice before reaching into that Pot of Gold! I do not think you will be finding any gold in that box!? he he I know that for myself if I am not sure what to get someone for a gift on x-mas I usually get them a box of chocolates? What else do you get someone that has everything ?



I got my shipment last night !! And guess what was in it? Yup 40lber! And it is skinnier then the 30lb bear, I wonder if they do this on purpose? By the time I get to my goal all the bear will be is fabric- no stuffin! LOL I also got to try a couple "new" things. Last night for my dessert I had the Chocolate Caramel Popcorn. I found this treat to be just as good as the regular Caramel popcorn and as for the chocolate - it was kinda non-existent? I liked it, and when I did stumble upon a chocolate bit it was a nice treat, I would order again! For breakfast this morning I had the "new" Peanut Butter Granola Bar. It was amazing!! If you like peanut butter you will love this one!! Yum!! Now if only it was a tad bigger! I can't wait to try more of the "new" and "improved" foods I received in this order! I also noticed on NS website today that there are WAY more new and improved items then before !! I can hardly wait, these new choices came out just in time - I was starting to get a little bored of the old items!



2 comments:

Elaniom said...

Congrats!! ANd it looks like you are going to be able to make your Christmas Challenge Goal too!! That's wonderful!! I'm in on the next one! The holidays are just too much for me right now!!! I haven't weighed in 2 weeks and I am terrified!! Great job to you though!!!

Annieann77 said...

Thanks Kellie! For sure you can join us on the next mini-challenge, maybe it's just what you need to get you a little motivated when you are feeling a little down? Thanks for the support!

Oh and about the holidays I think the key is to maintain! Not loss! ? LOL At least that's all I'm hoping for!