A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday Weigh in!



Week 15 weigh in is surprisingly really good! I think my metabolism has finally kicked in and is starting to do some of the work for me cause to be quite honest I haven't been trying as hard as I have in the past to loose weight and yet it seems to be coming off just fine!?? No complaints here, I'm quite happy with my -2.8lb loss this week!! Now I have definitely earned my 40lb bear, I'm now at notch #9 on the belt and I'm thinking that I'm definitely going to kick Jordannas butt in the mini-challenge! I am just a pound or two from my half way to goal point!! And even with loosing a grand total of 43lbs so far my BMI is still really high, it seems to take forever for that number to go down! I'm still at 35.2 for my BMI which is technically obese and I need it to be at 25 just to be considered healthy?! One of the ladies at work asked me if I was almost at goal and I told her that I wasn't even half way there yet? She thought that if I loose much more it won't look healthy? I think she needs to seriously get her eyes checked?? I told her what my goal weight is and she agreed that it was a good weight but when I told her what my current weight is now she didn't believe me? And when I told her my start weight she looked at me funny? I like to think that I carry my weight well and that a lot of the weight is muscle? LOL

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Hey Kellie, you could definately join the mini-challenge it isn't over till Dec. 22 so there is still lots of time!

Everyone is asking me about Jordanna and how they miss her posts! Such a funny girl, LOL ! She is good and was working 2 jobs and now she moved... etc. Busy busy! Hopefully she will be back soon and i think it's iblogs that is having all the problems ~!?