A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, December 04, 2006

It's begining to look alot like Christmas ..... :)

I absolutely love Christmas and almost everything that goes with it. I love Christmas music and listen to it all day at work, in my car and when I go for my walks! I love how it seems like everyone's attitudes change and everyone seems to be on their best behavior? I hate the icy roads and I hate the shopping trips to the busy malls! Living in Edmonton we have the worlds largest mall and if you are brave enough to enter it at this time of year you could get some really good deals and probably finish all your shopping in one stop. But I am NOT that brave and absolutely hate the crowds and the pushing and shoving, ok maybe it's not that bad but I prefer to stick to the smaller malls or strip malls that the crowds are not so large. I almost finished all my Christmas shopping for this year and only have my nephew and I need to pick up some stocking stuffers for the hubby. I plan on doing that tonight after work.


The weekend was good and actually didn't feel like it flew by? Friday after work I had to try and find a gift for my nephew from my mom, she wanted to get him the TJ Bearytale bear, which is nearly impossible to find right now probably cause it's on sale for $40? I finally found one at the Zellers close to my house but almost had to tackle someone for it! he he Saturday we slept in really late (10:00!) which was nice for a change. I kept myself busy cleaning the house and the hubby was outside finishing putting all the Christmas decorations up. Sunday was more of a lazy day and I really didn't do too much... wrapped all the Christmas gifts I already bought and baked a batch of peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies for the hubby.

1 comment:

Elaniom said...

Nice! You are doing so much better than me!! I have so much trouble trying to figure out what to buy for everyone. On the other hand, the few I have so far just kinda found me and seem so perfect!!