A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ready for the long weekend?! :)


TGIF -- And a long weekend to boot!! ;) It is Canada Day this weekend which means day off on Monday for most of us! It also means there will be a big firework display on Sunday! The city puts on a couple big shows, the main one is downtown and then the various divisions in the city sometimes put on their own show. We used to go downtown all the time but it is soooo busy and crazy down there that we now go to our community party, they put on a pretty good show for being a smaller part of the city but it's less busy and we can walk to the field from our house.

Tonight we have the Street Legal races at the track and then I'm off all weekend, I think the hubby will end up working the bike drags but I booked them off! Instead I plan on painting the garage doors, fence and maybe the picnic table! I would also like to bake some cookies and clean the house a bit, maybe re-arrange the furniture in the living room! Oh - and I was hoping on getting out to my Dad's house to look a little harder for my scrapbooks that are still MIA!!


Hopefully it turns out to be a nice weekend, the weather people say it should be but the traveling carnival has set up by our house and it always rains when they are here! ;) Well I think that's about all I have to write about today!!? Hopefully everyone has a good weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

The carnival sets up by your house? How cool is that! Hope you have a wonderful long weekend and the weather is lovely for a change.

Unknown said...

Here in the U.S. everyone will be getting Wednesday off, but not me. This is just another normal week for me.

BTW, so far on NS I am down 14.8 pounds. :) I just need to lose 17 this time so I can almost TASTE victory. :)