A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!~


Week 43 = 171.8lbs
(-0.6lbs)

For not thinking that I would loose anything at all or perhaps even gain - I'm quite happy with this loss! AND it's just enough to get me my 80lb bear!!
This is one of my favorite bears not just because it means I'm so close to goal but because it is different then any of the other bears (color wise). I find all the other bears to be shades of blue and red but this one is bright orange!! :) The next bear (90lb) is even better it's black! Hopefully I will be able to get that one too!
So last night I did end up going to the Jobbie meeting and I drug Denise with me! I mostly went to find/ pick up my scrapbooks but it was also nice to be back at a meeting. Not much has changed since the last time I was there, they are still struggling for members (they only have 8), and they still struggled with the memory work. I only knew about four people there and they were all adults, it kinda made me feel a little old! ;) I was surprised to see that my scrapbooks were no where too be found!! So now I am raking my brain trying to remember where the last place I had them was? I'm probably going to tare my house apart to find them now! And if I can't find them at my house I will move on to my Dads and tare his house apart! ;) It really bothers me that I can't find them! My hubby thinks that maybe they threw them away but I can not even fathom that they would do that! Who throws pictures away! ? However we did find about 8 scrapbooks that belong to one of the "moms" so we asked if we could borrow them, they are all from our era. I can't wait to go through them and find good pics too scan and put on Facebook! LOL
It was another long night last night, my dog kept waking us up coughing! I feel so sorry for her, sometimes she coughs so hard that I'm worried she will give herself a hernia! She seemed to be getting better yesterday but then last night and this morning she seemed to have a lot of flem again?! I sure hope she gets better soon!? I may have to take her to her vet in St.Albert to get looked at, we just took her to the one close to home but I don't really like them too much!?

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Shame you can't find your scrapbooks, I hope the house survives being turned upside down! 80 pounds ... chick you are doing soooo well !!!! Congratulations and roll on the next 10 !

Fatinah said...

how exciting to read that you're getting your 80lb bear. you must be so, so proud!

Denise Potter said...

Sad to hear about Rox, congrats on another loss.

I only got one more word for you...
Boink! lol

Marathon Someday said...

Wonderful loss, and congratulations on reaching your 80lb milestone!

Do you mind me asking how long it has taken you to lose this much weight? You're such in inspiration - keep it up!