A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in!


~~ FINALLY!! ~~
the scale moved!


WEEK 42 = 172.4lbs
(-2.0lbs)


I thought I had sabotaged my weigh in! Yesterday the hubby wanted Chinese for supper so of course I had to have some too! ;) I totally wasn't expecting to see a loss on the scale this morning never mind a -2lb loss!! My pants are definitely getting too big now and I either need to get a belt and wear pants with a saggy bum or suck it up and just buy pants that fit! ? I am also happy that finally after 2 weeks of having a mini-challenge I was able to move my ticker! And I only need too loose another 0.6lbs in order to get my 80lb bear!



As I mentioned yesterday, after supper and taking the dog for her walk, we did pull out our old yearbooks and flipped through them. I think I almost got my hubby hooked on Facebook too!? ;) He was typing in names of people he used to know and I think he found a few of them, it was exciting. It sure brought back the memories, flipping through the yearbooks! My hubby has yearbooks from junior high ? I only have high school books - I didn't even know they made junior high yearbooks!? I plan on going to my Dad's this weekend for Father's Day and while I'm there I plan on picking up all my old scrapbooks and flipping through them too!



I'm quite excited that there is no racing this weekend, except Friday night street legals. Maybe now I will have time to catch up on all the house cleaning I have not been on top of. Although the hubby has been really good about helping around the house and he usually vacuums on Monday and he empties the dish washer/ sink every time it needs to be emptied. But it's all the small detail cleaning that I haven't been doing like window washing, dusting those places that don't get dusted very often, stuff like that!? I am also looking forward to sleeping in !! ;)

6 comments:

Denise Potter said...

Congrats on your big loss!!!

Have a great sleep in!

Drop by our place when you go see your dad if you have time. I'm off at 3:30 on Sat and off all day on Sunday.

Or maybe we can get together if your not to busy.

Luv Ya!

VegasGirl said...

Yay!!! you are doing so awesome. Congrats!!!!!!

Chris H said...

Yipee for a loss, you darn well deserve it too! Keep it up and have a wonderful weekend.

Kim L said...

Yay for the loss! I'm proud of you.

I didn't have yearbooks in middle school, but the one I teach at now does. As a teacher, I probably get more out of them than the kids do. I like looking at my 8th graders as they've grown up in our school.

Fatinah said...

holy scale movement Batman!
Awesome, awesome job!!

Unknown said...

80 pounds? Wow! You have done so awesome!