A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday ....

First off this morning I would like to send a big Happy Birthday wish too my hubby!! :)
Get your own comment graphics @ myspaceglitter.com
Free Graphics and Codes @ ohmyspace.com! Free Image Hosting @ Photobucket.com! Hope you have a great day! Love you! :)

Secondly as most of you know it is Wednesday and Wednesday means weigh in day, and as you also know my week has not been the best. Today the scale showed exactly what I thought it would, I guess I can't be too discouraged by it, it was only expected and you still gotta live right!? ;) So with that being said .....

Week 44 = 173.2lbs
(+1.4lbs)<P>
I am a little upset but not because I gained, it just makes me a little mad that it is seems so hard to get 1lb off and yet one bad day can put on double what you lost!! :( I think I'm going to get rid of my mini-challenge ticker, I am finding it more discouraging then motivating. And although I am not going to focus too much on loosing those last 10lbs, not right now anyway, I still like too see my ticker move (preferably down) !! ;)

Boy am I ever cranky today! I blame my computer at work, it pisses me off! Sometimes when I type the letters don't show up and it is super slow!! My Norton has expired and I'm sure that is part of the reason why it is acting so slow! My head hurts ..... I can't wait till the day is over and I can go home! One of the guys here is on holidays now so it's just me and the boss which is fine, it's not like this guy did all that much "work" anyway! I think it is time for him to retire but who am I to tell him when he needs to stop working! ?

Well the hubbies parents are coming over today after supper so I need to stop at the grocery store and pick up a small cake. Hopefully the house is clean enough, hubby vacuumed yesterday so it should OK? I can't wait for the long weekend to get here! I have plans to catch up on all the cleaning that has been missed, I want to paint the garage doors and fence behind the garage, and hopefully we can start the renovations on the basement. Oh and I have some good news .... I think our dog is feeling better!? She barely coughed at all yesterday and she is acting more like her old self!! Hopefully that means she is getting better ?! :)

4 comments:

Denise Potter said...

HAPPY B-DAY TO MIKE!

I'm glad to hear Rox is feeling better.

Hang in there, the last ten to come off seems to take forever I'm sure. Keep your eye on the prize (the golden goal bear) But your right you still gotta live, just think if you wern't actully tracking the weight would you have noticed the 1 pound? I don't think so, I'm sure everyones weight fluxuates between a couple of pounds with in the week, don't worry you've come way to far and learned way to much, I don't think you'll ever get back up to the 200 mark.

Luv you!

Fatinah said...

chin up over that little gain - it will be gone in no time. we all have these little bumps. journey would be boring without them! HA!

Chris H said...

Happy birthday to the man, and oh darn about the gain... work hard and it will be gone in no time I'm sure. And I'm glad your wee dog is feeling better, what a worry.

Marathon Someday said...

Happy B-day to your hubbs.

As for the gain - I know how disappointed you must feel, but it's a teeny-tiny blip on the radar. You've done SO well up until now - it's true - the last 10 are always the hardest. Next week, I hope that pound is gone forever.