A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Friday!~ :)

Well I finally had time to go shopping and buy some plants! I also found a little time to plant them too! ;)

I ended up going to Home Depot, they had quite a few that looked like they were in pretty good shape. I bought some blue and white Pansy's, white Snapdragons and some blue Lobelia. All of these flowers are new to me, meaning I have never tried growing them before, but apparently they say that Pansy's are a good flower for kids to grow because they are so easy to take care of!? Hopefully I don't kill mine off! :)


I also have some plants that my MIL gave me last year, they are perennials and should come back every year. There are some tiny little red ones called Sweet Williams and some blue and white flowers that I can't remember what they are called but they kinda look like the ones in these pics!? So I guess my garden this year will be red, white and blue! LOL Last year I had way too much pink, I'm not a big pink fan and it looked funny with my orange Marigolds. I tried to do a little more planning this year but I still think I'm not that great when it coes to planning a flower bed! It will come, in due time! Someday I'll be a pro! ;)



No comments: