A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Weigh in Wednesday!


Week 41 = 174.4lbs
(+0.2lbs)




I suppose this is what you call a plateau? I guess my body likes being 174? I'm OK with it, I would like to at least get my 80lb bear but I'm OK with the way I look now!? I really need to do some strength training to try and tighten my giggly tummy and arms?! ! ;) Although I haven't been that serious about loosing the weight lately so maybe it's just cause I haven't been doing my regular routine? I never took the dog for her walk last night (cause it was grocery shopping day) and we went out for dinner before we went shopping. I guess the good thing about being on a plateau is that you know you are on track, eating all the proper foods for maintenance, even though I'm not really on the maintenance plan yet!? Lately my thoughts have been:
#1-TTC
#2-money
#3-weight loss
I feel like none of these things are going in the direction that I want them too! I have been moody lately which I think is a direct result of #2 followed by the pressure from everyone about #1!! I sometimes wonder if we will ever have kids? I sometimes think we would be better off to just get a puppy!? I have been grouchy and jealous of the hubby not having a job and setting his own work hours and extremely worried about him not bringing in his share. So far things have been going good with him booking jobs but I'm worried about the collecting part! I worry about him keeping track of all the paperwork for the business and making sure that the jobs pay in full! I'm sure things will work out but I'm a natural worrier and if I didn't worry about this I would just find something else to worry about!! ?

I never did get to Rona last night (because of grocery shopping) I may have time tonight to go!? The hubbies cousin is coming over tonight to pick up some stuff and probably have a quick visit so it depends on how long they stay for.

On a brighter note I got a phone call last night from the lady I usually buy all my scrapbook supplies. A few months ago I went to her place to see all the new products and she had a bunch of draws, so I entered a few, well I guess I won one !! She said she lost all the winner slips and couldn't re-draw cause she threw away all the entry forms but the other day she found the winner slips!! So I need to go pick up my paper pack! The unfortunate thing is that she lives about an hour away from me and the only time I usually get to see her is when I go visit my dad or brother, guess I have to plan a visit soon! ;)

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

oooo, how exciting to win the scrapbooking stuff!

I'm sorry to read that #1,#2 & #3 aren't going in the direction you want. I think for #3, you're body is just taking a quick break before your next big loss. Hang in there.

Denise Potter said...

Hang in there ladie.

Everything ends up working it's self out.

Luv U!