A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tidbits


Nutrisystem changed their website, I'm not sure if like it?! All my information has changed?! It's like they put all my old info on it from March and changed my goal to 170? Supposedly they are getting around to fixing every one's profile but who knows when!? They also don't have their "50 clicks - $10 coupon" working and I was so close to getting one! Hopefully they will bring it back, even though this is my last order. I asked one of their customer service ladies that since this is my last order and I'm not quite at my goal yet if I would have to order another whole order just to get my goal bear!? She told me that if I am close enough to goal that I should just fib on my numbers or get a hold of her and she will make sure I get my bears! he he I do like how you can "add friends" to your profile, and I like the new look but you would think they would have waited till the program was finalized before bringing it out?

It's my hubbies birthday tomorrow (31) and I haven't planned anything for him!!! :( I suppose I should at least get him a cake!? I haven't even gotten him a gift but I think we are getting too old for that?! I told him he could get his tube bender so that will be his gift I guess? Maybe we will go for dinner this weekend to his favorite restaurant ... Red Lobster!? ;)

I don't expect any loss for tomorrow, I blame it on all the drinking I did on the weekend?! And I' not talking about drinking water!? he he They were high sugar and probably high calorie but they tasted good and I enjoyed them!! ;) I will be happy if I end up weighing in at the same as I did last week! I've been pounding back the water yesterday and today so we will see if maybe that helps but the salesman here is suppose to be buying us lunch today, donairs!!! YUM!! I haven't had one of those forever and I keep thinking that I will only eat half but I'm afraid it might taste too good to stop!! ;) Oh well!

4 comments:

Denise Potter said...

No matter what the scale says one has to enjoy life in moderation. I little drinky poo binge is nothin once in a while. Alchole has high cals but its not like your an alcholic! Besides remember our talk last Tues? About the need to just relax and not think about, you know, what might become of it? so did u? lol
Just joking I don't think I want to know. lol

Chris H said...

You are never to old for birthday presents mate!!! I bet you would want a birthday present if it was your birthday! Go get the poor man a present ... and a cake! Only don't eat all the cake...good luck for a maintain at weigh in.

Fatinah said...

mmmmm, I love donairs! There is no way I'd be able to stop at half unless I threw half out BEFORE I started eating!

Kim L said...

You are doing an awesome job!