A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Typical Tuesday ...


After dinner last night I went to Costco in search of some nice bedding plants. I was hoping to pick up some Pansy's this year but all Costco had were Begonia's! And they all looked like they were burnt from the sun and needed a good watering! Begonia's only grow good in the shade and my house face's south so my beds are in the sun all day! I had Begonias last year and planted them in my back yard and a few in the shade out front but I wasn't happy with them? They didn't seem to do very well and I didn't really like the way they looked. So I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go to Rona or a garden center to get my bedding plants this year. I will probably have to go tonight though cause it is starting to get late in the season and if I don't get them now I may as well not get any at all! ?



While at Costco I picked up some ice cream bars made by Healthy Choice here is the nutritional info:



Serving size: 1 Bar (2.5 oz)
Calories: 80Calories

from fat: 10

Amount/Serving %DV*Total Fat (1g) 2%Saturated Fat (.5g) 3%Trans Fat (0g) 0%Cholesterol (5mg) 2%Sodium (60mg) 3%Vitamin A 10%Calcium 8%
Amount/Serving %DV*Total Carbohydrates (13g) 4%Dietary Fiber (4g) 16%Sugar (2g)Protein (3g)Vitamin C 0%Iron 2%



They are so yummy and they weren't teeny tiny either, they were a good size (satisfying)!! There are a bunch of different ones they have too, next time I think I will try the Raspberry/Orange Sorbet Swirls, they are a little higher in sugar but no more then the NS desserts!

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

I bought all my bedding plants at walmart last year, they where okay but small and half of them died. This year I spent a little more and got all my stuff at work. They are looking fuller and healthier already! Sometimes a few extra $ is worth it.

Okay so maybe I'm bis but the plants I got where actully much better.

Hope you find what your looking for. I can tell you that all the six cell plants are 2.99. That's pretty good.

My Rona has tones of stuff, so if your up to coming to 170th I'm working 5-10pm tonight.

Luv Ya!

Fatinah said...

ooooo, I LOVE Costco!!!
Those bars look so freakin good! I'm going to give them a try.
We ended up just going to Golden Acres to buy my 4 little flowers - we actually tried Home Depot first - but they looked like what you described from Costco!!