A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend

Well, for wanting a relaxing weekend it turned out to be quite busy! It never did rain on Friday like the forecast predicted so off to the race track we went! Although there wasn't very many cars that showed up so that made it an early night of racing. We decided to go out with everyone after the races were over for something to eat and ended up staying out till 2:30am !! It has been a really long time since I've been out that late but it was totally worth it and we had a good visit with friends we haven't been out with in a long time!



Luckily we were able to sleep in on Saturday but since we didn't go to bed early we never gained any sleep out of sleeping in!? Saturday was busy, I cleaned the house in the morning and then went to get my hair cut and do some shopping. I'm so excited about shopping now, I loved it! I never used to like shopping, it was just something that you had to do - like go to the dentist. It used to be quite painful for me to go shopping, everything fit funny and hated the way it looked. Well after Saturday I told my hubby that he needs to put me on a budget for shopping cause holy cow I never knew shopping for clothes could be that much fun! Everything fit really good and I actually looked in the mirror and liked what I saw! I ended up buying two pairs of jeans, a pair of capri's and three tops. AND guess what size I bought! ?!? Yup .... size 9 !! They are a little tight and I probably would have got the 11 if I wasn't still loosing weight but I think these will fit perfect in a few weeks! After supper we went over to my moms for a visit, she had a bunch of tops that were too small for her and she thought they would fit me. Which they did so now I have lots of summer clothes, now all I need is the sun to come out so I can wear them!! After visiting mom we heading downtown, where we used to go every weekend to see friends. There were a few people out so we had a good visit and once again never got home till 3:00am!!
We were planning on going to the Grandparents for a visit on Sunday but since we got home so late we slept in and missed going to the one grandparent. We gave the FIL his Father's Day's/ early birthday gift and had a good visit with them and then headed home for a quick bite before
we went to my brothers. When we got home our dog was coughing really bad and we were a little worried about it but figured she would be OK and left to go to St.Albert. How ever when we got home from the BBQ there was a mess in the house! My poor puppy was still coughing really bad and coughed up a bunch of flem!? We put her outside while we cleaned up and kept an eye on her. I thought that maybe the cough would go away after she got what ever it was bugging her out but I don't think she ever did. It seemed like every three hours she would start coughing so we would wake up with her and try too comfort her while she was coughing. It almost sounds like she has bronchitis, her coughs sound really flemmy and I'm worried that she is going to give herself a hernia from coughing so hard! ? The hubby is taking her to the vet today to see what's wrong, hopefully it's nothing serious! I can now appreciate new mothers who have to get up every three hours to feed the baby, I sure could us a nap and it's only 9:30!

5 comments:

Denise Potter said...

So sorry to hear about Rox I hope she's okay!

Congrats on the size 9 wow!!!! Your a hot mama now!

We really should get together when ever you get a chance, give us a call!

Fatinah said...

oooo, size 9 - I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

VegasGirl said...

Yay, yay, YAY on the size 9 jeans! How exciting for you!!

I hope your puppy feels better.

Chris H said...

Hope your dog is Ok?? And Shopping, oh man don't get me started~!!! I love it, soooo much now. Like you I used to hate it so much, I even cried often cos I couldn't find anything nice to wear... now you can't stop me. Poor husband, poor budget.... happy me!

Kim L said...

Size 9? That seems like a dream!