A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Gravity Storm and Nighthawk jet cars

This is a little taste of what will be racing tomorrow at the race track!

You can't even imagine how loud these jet cars are! It sounds like a gun firing and as they make that popping sound you can literally feel it in your chest!

It feels like you are being shot with a gun! I don't really like these cars but alot of people do! They scare the crap out of me! The first time I watched them race they scared me so much that I hid behind the ambulance and pressed my ear muffs as close as I could to my ears and it was still really loud!! OH - and the mirror melted off the ambulance I was standing behind... yeah - it's hot too!

3 comments:

VegasGirl said...

Yikes!!! That would frighten me too. The mirror melted?!?! That sounds crazy-dangerous. Be careful!

Chris H said...

OOOO fun! Like watching that sort of thing, from me lazy boy chair in the lounge!

Denise Potter said...

thats crazy