A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday!

I'm a little sleepy today, it was a long weekend! We had a bike that went down on Friday night, he seemed OK but his bike was ruined! Saturday was pretty uneventful except for one of the cars broke his transmission and didn't know he did till he got to the end of the track so that was a hour and a half clean up!! And on Sunday one of the nitro funny cars blew his clutch up and had a small fire under his car! It's quite exciting out there and next weekend will be even more exciting! It is the "Fox Hunt" weekend and women get in for half price, there will also be about 20 exhibition cars so it should be a good race! We decided that this past weekend was too hot too take the dog to the track and leave her locked up in the trailer so we asked the in-laws to babysit! I'm glad they were able too cause she would have roasted in the trailer, it was 30C on Sunday!



I'm going to Costco tonight to get my bedding plants and a few other things. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so I figure today is a good day to get them in! I don't want to plant them too late or they will never get a chance to grow to their potential! ;)



Oh, on Friday night we also got new jackets from the track (Castrol Raceway jackets), they are really nice!! And guess what size I got?!? Small !!! :0 I was amazed!! It's probably vanity sizing or it's a men's small but it's still a small!! LOL I don't think I've ever owned anything in small before !

2 comments:

Denise Potter said...

OMG WTG on the size small!!!!

You are such a super star!

I got my flowers in on Fri night. I've had to water the hell out of them everyday cause of the hot weather. But they are going so nicely with all the sunshine. Hope we can get together soon. Let us know when (if ever) your free.

Fatinah said...

size small - I'm jealous! WAY TO GO!!! WOOOOHOOOO for you!!